Community is the backbone of I-Square and Fundraising is the backbone of most Community Organizations/Teams, so we are happy to help in this effort. At I-Square we have several opportunities for fundraising. Please contact us at 585-266-1068 or at email@example.com if interested.
I-Scream for Ice Cream
- Must be a Non-Profit Organization with broad reach able to bring in at least 100 supporters
- Fundraising Events at I-Scream are held Sunday-Tuesday nights.
- The organization receives 20% of ice cream sales during this period- a check will be provided a week after the event is completed.
- Donation Jar(s) are allowed to be put out with signage. They are the responsibility of the organization to provide.
- 1-2 adult representative(s) from the organization are to be on site during the entire event to assist with serving and crowd control.
- 1-2 young adults from the organization are allowed to participate with serving behind the counter with Staff.
- Promotion of the event is the responsibility of the organization before and during the event (at corner of Titus/Cooper with signs is allowed during the event.) I-Square will promote on Facebook or Instagram if provided a flyer in .jpeg form and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org It is important that you do all you can to promote it on your end so that your support group comes out. We will do what we can but ultimately it is up to you.
- Must be a Non-Profit Organization with broad reach able to bring in at least 200 supporters
- Pancake Breakfasts are held Saturday or Sunday Mornings 8am-10am in the Market at I-Square.
- The Organization sets the price of the ticket (minimum price of $10). I-Square receives $5 per guest in attendance plus applicable sales tax.
- Ticket template for 300 numbered tickets is provided by I-Square for organization to print out to sell. Tickets sold prior to event and at door (Organization to staff sales at door).
- One Ticket for breakfast consists of 3 pancakes, 2 pieces of bacon, scrambled eggs and beverages including coffee, juice, soda and tea.
- The organization is responsible for the service staff including hosts, servers and bussers and staff at door for ticket sales. I-Square will supply kitchen staff.
- Organization gives I-Square count of tickets sold one week prior to event.
- Please bring a check with you to the event. Following the event, the group contact and I-Square manager will determine the total number of guests served. Your group is responsible for $5.00, plus applicable sales tax, per guest served.
- Promotion of the event is the responsibility of the organization before the event. I-Square will promote on Facebook or Instagram if provided a flyer in .jpeg form and sent to email@example.com It is important that you do all you can to promote it on your end so that your support group comes out. We will do what we can but ultimately it is up to you.